Modems and Call-out devices
TopView uses modems and call-out devices for delivery of notification messages. Cellular modems can be used for SMS/text notification, and call-out devices for Voice notification.
Learn more about our recommended devices and configuration details:
- Recommended cellular modems for SMS Notification
- Recommended phone call devices for Voice Notification
TAPI: TopView no longer supports TAPI for voice calls. Existing TAPI users can access our TAPI information page
- Voice notification:
- Grandstream UCM6202 configuration document (VOIP to analog line)
- Yeastar TG200 configuration document (VOIP to cellular)
- Using a hosted VOIP provider (Twilio, SIP.US, and others)
- VOIP Server Connection issues: run the firewall checker
- SMS notification:
- MultiTech rCell 100 configuration document
- Use Twilio to send SMS messages (supported in v6.33 and later)
- How will the end of 3G affect your TopView cellular modem?