News and Updates
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.30
– Voice Notification enhancements
– Output Tag for monitored tags
– Notification Groups: Delay setting enhanced
– Alarm color: new options for persisting
– Acknowledge Input Tag: define multiple values
– JSON output: Alarm Reports and Snapshot Output
– Configurator: new monitored tag list columns
– HTML Snapshot Report – choose columns
TopView with SCADA Connect provides a robust alarm notification solution for Wonderware InTouch and System Platform users.
Watch this 4-minute video for a quick overview.
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.29.0 Release
– TopView for SQL Events Released
– SMS Notification: support for networked modems (GSM/CDMA)
– TAPI supported ended: Voice Notification and Remote Dial-in
TopView for SQL Events release Almost every running system generates some type of event log to record information, warning, error, alarm, and failure messages. Many of these systems record their events in a relational or SQL-based database. When an error or disruption occurs you can usually find event records in the database with details of Read More
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.28.2 Release
– Configurator Simplified View
– Tag Group notification enhancements
– Disable/enable contacts
– Set alarm priority from tag value
– Set color by alarm priority
WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform owned by Facebook. We’ve received a number of requests to allow TopView to send messages via WhatsApp. WhatsApp does not provide an API for sending messages, so it is not possible to have TopView send messages to groups from WhatsApp, but it is possible to send a message from Read More
Exele and Benchmark Software announce partnership for SCADA Alarm Notification
Exele Information Systems enters strategic partnership with Benchmark Software to offer SCADA/HMI Connectivity and Import Packages for TopView® Alarm Management and Notification Software.
TopView® SCADA Connectivity and Conversion Tools.
TopView® SCADA Connectivity and Conversion Tools
Simplify integration of TopView with popular SCADA/HMI packages with Connectivity Packages and Application Import plus Conversion from Win911/SCADAlarm
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.27.3 Release
– Multiple Notify settings per alarm limit and Tag Group
– Alarm disable: Snooze/Shelve start time
– Email-SMS Notification: Alarm Notification Delay
– Show notification groups for contact
Install an inexpensive IP-PBX and make TopView Voice Notification calls using VOIP and analog phone lines.
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.26.3 Release
– Input and output acknowledge tags
– HIHI and LOLO to suppress notification for improving conditions
– Persist disable updates
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.26.1 Release
– PIAF support
– Alarm Time Zones
-Notification Settings API
Exele Calculation Engines for OPC (DA/HDA) and OSIsoft PI
Version 4.4.7 highlights:
– Equation Editor improvements
– Automatic equation library backup
– Recalculation logging level
– Equation Scheduler using Equation Server API
Overview: TopView PI with AF support : alarms and notification for PI tags and AF element attributes
Cypress Ridge WWTP converted their hardwired TAPI-based telephone alarm notification system to use Voice-Over-IP (VOIP) resulting in less hardware and significant gains in reliability .
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.25.3 Release
– TopView Events for OPC A&E Released
– 32/64 bit mode operation
– Alarm priority enhancements
– .Net Framework to 4.6.1
Announcing TopView Events for OPC A&E
TopView for OPCA&E allows users to monitor, track, historize, and notify events from any OPC A&E Server including Emerson DeltaV, Iconics, Kepware, GE Proficy iFIX, Honeywell Experion, Yokogawa Exaopc, and others.
OPC Test Tool. The Exele OPC Test Tool can be used to test local and remote OPC-DA, OPC-HDA, and now OPC Alarms and Events (OPC A&E) Servers. Lean more
TopView Alarm and Notification Software v6.24.0 Release
– Persist run-time user disable actions to configuration file
– Persist alarm, acknowledge, and disable state during internal restart
– Comment/annotation user and time
We have recently installed a new PI-DAS RECLAIM environmental monitoring and reporting system in the Los Angeles area. This new installation is at one of the largest refineries in California with over 50 reportable sources. The existing system was approaching end of life and needed to be replaced.