PI-DAS CEMS Software
Real Time acquisition of raw data into the historian
- Raw data, analyzer status from PLC’s, DCS’s, CEMS controllers.
- Calibration gas values, maintenance status, faults.
- Overrides, Heating Values, F factor, Moisture.
Raw data validation, range, in-control & roll-up to 15 minute averages or 6 minute averages (opacity)
- Real time.
- Retrospective – recalculation capability.
- Drift Correction.
Evaluation of 15 minute data validity
- Immediate Notification of invalid data, analyzer faults, Out-of-Control (OOC).
- Prompting for Reason & Action (R & A) inputs for monitoring equipment malfunctions and exceedances.
Hourly and block average roll-up
- Immediate notification of exceedances – emission, concentration, opacity.
- Prompting for R & A inputs for monitoring equipment malfunctions and exceedances.
- Missing data procedures, if required.
- Aggregation of hourly and block data to daily, monthly and quarterly values by emission source and/or facility
Automatic data transmission and reporting to regulatory agencies
- Production of operational and compliance reports (i.e.: EDR’s).