Ad-hoc or Scheduled
Alarm Reports are summary reports of the alarms that occurred for one or more monitored points over a user-specified period of time.
The generation of each Alarm Report can be ad-hoc (local or remote using the Remote Viewer) or scheduled/emailed. The Alarm Report output is a readable report, CSV, or HTML file.
Each Alarm Report can include:
- Alarm statistics per tag/row (total alarm count, average duration, …)
- Alarm event details:
- the tag/row that went into alarm
- the alarm message
- the start and end time of the alarm condition
- the acknowledge time of the alarm (if it was acknowledged)
- alarm annotation/comment
- the server name, tag name, description, tag group, and alarm UID
You can easily schedule the automatic generation of Alarm Reports as “Alarm Report Scheduled Tasks”. These scheduled tasks have configurable report start and end times, included Tag Groups, optional output file and optional email recipients. For email recipients, the report can be included in the email message or as an attachment.