OPCcalc® and EDICTvb.Net (v.4.6.0)
OPCcalc® is a vendor-neutral, process calculation framework for OPC data. OPCcalc allows you to easily create and manage process calculations that read and write current and historical OPC data.
Learn more about OPCcalc…
EDICTvb.Net™ is a process calculation framework for OSISoft PI. EDICTvb.Net allows you to easily create and manage process calculations that read and write current and historical PI data.
Learn more about EDICTvb.Net…
Version 4.6.0 Release
- Visual Studio 2019 support
- Equation Editor performance improvements
Visual Studio 2019 and MSBuild Tools v16 support
Equation library projects now support building/compiling using Visual Studio 2019 and MSBuild v16. Debugging of equation libraries and user functions is also supported in Visual Studio 2019. Visual Studio 2019 supported versions include Enterprise, Professional, and Community.
Equation Editor Performance Improvements
- A large numbers of libraries with many changes saved in the backup would cause performance issues due to repeated disk access to query the number of changes
- To improve performance, the Equation Editor will make fewer queries for library file changes and the “Changes” column was removed from the libraries tool window’s library file listing.
- The number of changes is still available by right clicking the library listing. The pop-up menu will show the number of changes