OPCcalc® and EDICTvb.Net (v.4.3.0)
OPCcalc® is a vendor-neutral, process calculation framework for OPC data. OPCcalc allows you to easily create and manage process calculations that read and write current and historical OPC data.
Learn more about OPCcalc…
EDICTvb.Net™ is a process calculation framework for OSISoft PI. EDICTvb.Net allows you to easily create and manage process calculations that read and write current and historical PI data.
Learn more about EDICTvb.Net…
Version 4.3.0 Release
- Visual Studio 2015 and .Net Framework 4.6
- Missing tag support
- Completed execution count
- Equation Server API updates
Visual Studio 2015 and .Net Framework 4.6
Equation libraries can now be built using Visual Studio 2015 and the .Net Framework 4.6
Missing tag support
Allow missing tags during equation library build and execution
A new global and library setting will allow (1) a successful equation library build with one or more missing tags and (2) an equation library to execute with one or more missing tags.
- Global setting: From Equation Editor, Tools…Global Library Settings…Tag verification
- Library setting: ALLOW_MISSING_TAGS and NO_MISSING_TAGS
Notes about missing tags:
- An equation library that allows missing tags must still be able to connect to the Server
- Once a tag is missing, the library will not attempt to resolve the tag under normal operation until the library is restarted
- A count of the number of missing tags per library is available as a displayed column in the Equation Scheduler and is exposed through the Equation Server API
- The total number of missing tags is exposed as a Windows Performance Counter
Completed execution count
The Equation Scheduler will now display the number of completed executions for each equation library. This count is also available in the Equation Server API.
Equation Server API updates
- Property Library.MissingTagCount added (1.1)
- Library.CompletedExecutionCount added (1.2)
- Support for recalculation added (1.2)