Win-911® Pro/SCADAlarm Conversion
- A pre-configured TopView configuration that includes every discrete alarm tag and every analog alarm tag that exists in the customer’s current Win-911/SCADAlarm application.
- Also includes the Contacts (with details), Groups, and Schedules that exist inside their current Win-911/SCADAlarm application.
- The customer sends a zipped version of their Win-911/SCADAlarm application.
- Conversion executed as a service and the customer receives a set of TopView configuration files.
- The result is a fully functional TopView application ready to communicate with the customer’s HMI and monitor all alarm tags and values.
- Optionally, the customer can also send a zipped version of their HMI application for conversion. Once the conversion has been executed, the customer will receive a spreadsheet that compares the differences in their current HMI application vs their Win-911/SCADAlarm configuration. This process provides a way to error-check any tags that may have been added to the HMI since installation, but were forgotten inside Win-911/SCADAlarm either during initial commissioning or modifications since the original installation. It also identifies any mistakes or typos in the current Win-911/SCADAlarm configuration.